Thursday, May 19, 2011

Touched~

Salam...

TOUCHED. The only word i can say and see now. That feeling is so strong n touched me inside. I honestly can feel the connection, the bond between us. It is really weird because i think this is the first time i feel it. The feeling is really2 weird n good. Comforting me in distance, hugging me all nite long. I really love this. When i asked why, i cant find even 1 reason for it. But i noe it is very nice which i cant describe it by word. I know he loves me more than any guys had. Because the feeling touched me deeply and i really can feel it, not like before. And good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.... Ya Allah, please grant us Your bless for this relationship.. Love u too MR. A ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...